Thursday 3 May 2012

NOTW (feet): OPI Holland I Have A Herring Problem + Pedal Faster Suzi!

I really don't like feet. Especially not mine. Ew, my spindly toes. Anyway, look past my leg-appendages and enjoy the polish, if you can :D

I tried out two of the other minis that I got at Sally's on my feet, with the shimmery blue (almost a light denim colour, which I've been coveting for a while) 'I Have A Herring Problem' and the light but pretty 'Pedal Faster Suzi!'. It's far too wet to be wearing flip-flops right now (I can't wait until it's warmer and dryer; nearly all regular shoes give me blisters), so my perdy toes were mostly for my own benefit, although I did make the boyfriend tell me which he preferred :p (Pedal Faster).

Ewww...
You can't even see the colours very well, sorry! I only took the one photo and now I have something different on my nails...








No comments:

Post a Comment