Monday 23 April 2012

NOTW (hands) - China Glaze 'Harvest Moon'

This is actually what was on my nails nearly three weeks ago now, but I wanted to share it with you :) This polish is from China Glaze's 'Colours from the Capital' (sometimes also called 'Capitol Colours/Colors') tie-in collection for the film version of 'The Hunger Games'. I'll spare you the fangirling about my love for all things THG as long as you promise to go and see it and/or read the book(s) :p



'Harvest Moon' is named after District 9's production of grain (it was originally called 'Cinna-Mon' and said to have been inspired by Cinna's signature speck of gold eyeliner; as an(other) aside, I have quite dark blue eyes and I love putting a little flick of gold eyeliner under my lower lashes (really just a little - imperceptible unless you come up way too close to me!) to accentuate the blue - it works really well as the colours are pretty much on the opposite end of the colour spectrum!). It's a nice orangey-gold foil that applies smoothly and is very pigmented. I loved the look of it!


I did get some of the other polishes in the Capitol Colours collection, but I'm savouring them and will try them out one by one to keep my excitement going :)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely shade !!

    Dear, I am hosting Zephyr Couture international giveaway currently, where you can win a HOT RED Clutch...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter RED HOT Clutch Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete