Wednesday 18 April 2012

NOTW (hands) - China Glaze 'For Audrey'

A lot of the other blogs I follow post a picture of their Nails of the Day (NOTD), but since I only usually change my polish about once a week (due to finance constraints, laziness, enjoying the polish to its full extent, etc. :p), I've decided to go for Nails of the Week (I BET you didn't see that one coming :p).

For my first NOTW post, I'll show you what's been on my fingernails for the last few days. It's China Glaze's celebrated 'For Audrey', a cute blue that is, as far as I can, the *exact* shade of the Tiffany jewellery bags and boxes (i.e. 'Breakfast at Tiffany's) hence 'Audrey'. I was worried at first because it didn't look amazing with my pale skintone, but after a few hours with it on, I thought it was lovely. I'll definitely be using this one again!

These are my natural nails...my cuticles aren't amazing, but I'm working on them :) Sorry about my PS3 and computer keyboard getting into the photo; I'll crop next time, I'm just in a hurry right now!




Index finger

What do you think? Have you ever tried this shade?

Coming up, I've got a retrospective NOTW for my hands (last week's), my feet NOTW, and some review posts about skincare and other beauty products :)

5 comments:

  1. i love this nail colour~! very fresh and summery! ^_^

    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty shade - I've always wanted to try that sort of shade of blue, I might have to get my mitts on it! x

    ReplyDelete